Interview with Mimeo.com
Below is an interview with Mimeo.com. We hope you find the interview informative and useful. Please visit their website and check it out! http://mimeo.com/. You can also view a demo at http://www.mimeo.com/demo/.
TechAddress: Tell me a bit about your company, what it does and what’s your value proposition?
Mimeo.com: Mimeo.com offers busy professionals with the most cost-effective, convenient, and secure way to produce and distribute important business documents.
Mimeo.com is a document printing company that uses disruptive technology to transform the conventional commercial printing industry by letting people place orders online. Mimeo.com is replacing the outdated manual print processes of local copy shops.
TechAddress: What makes your company stand apart from your competitors?
- Efficiency, quality and control over all orders, even those sent late at night: Mimeo.com can take an online order, as late as 10pm tonight and deliver it anywhere in North America to multiple locations by 8am tomorrow. Real-time capabilities of print on-demand cannot be overlooked. According to InfoTrends/CAPVentures more than half of all business users claim the need to make last-minute changes to documents.
- Brand consistency and quality: Every print job that goes through Mimeo.com is completed at the company’s highly automated centralized production facility, ensuring consistency and quality on all orders. An organization’s brand is one of its greatest assets. Decentralized print jobs produced locally result in a finished product that may vary in look and quality.
- Skilled staff: The employees at Mimeo.com’s 144,000 square foot production facility in Memphis are highly trained and experienced printing professionals who understand the firm’s technologies and efficient quality control processes and procedures.
TechAddress: What are some of the main features?
Mimeo.com: Mimeo’s comprehensive range of document production services includes:
- Real-time online proofing
- Secure document transmission
- Easy document reordering and sharing
- Guaranteed overnight delivery
- World-class customer care
TechAddress: Who is your target customer or audience?
Mimeo.com: Mimeo.com provides solutions to enable ANYONE to produce and distribute business documents and marketing materials anywhere in North America overnight without having to leave their desk. Key constituencies include training, marketing and sales.
TechAddress: What is the mission of your company?
Mimeo.com: Mimeo.com’s mission is to delight our customers with the easiest, fastest and most reliable way to print, manage, and distribute documents.
TechAddress: Where are you in terms of funding and your lifecycle?
Mimeo.com: Mimeo’s four main investors—Draper Fisher Jurvetson, Draper Fisher Jurvetson Gotham, HarbourVest Partners and Hewlett-Packard—have contributed more than $50 million to the company since 1998.
TechAddress: If your technology or service is not formally launched yet, when’s the launch date? If you have already launched, when was your launch date?
Mimeo.com: Mimeo.com was founded in 1998.