New TechAddress Launching Soon!
We are excited to announce that we will be releasing the new TechAddress website very soon (any day now we hope!). We are finishing the final touches on the new system and website and will be flipping the switch shortly. While you wait for the new TechAddress to appear we wanted to share a couple screen shots and explanations of new features to come.
The new TechAddress will be a user-generated news, blogging and community website that is built on WordPress’ personal publishing platform with some extra bells and whistles. It has been developed to empower maximum communication and exposure for a company’s product or service while providing a feedback, voting and opinion environment for users. If you want to post your company’s latest news, or perhaps save, comment, vote on, or share an article with a friend, then TechAddress is the place for you. Last but not least, TechAddress is 100% FREE!
TechAddress allows corporate users and invited bloggers to:
– Write and manage articles that are posted to the homepage and their dedicated profile page
– Easily edit and update articles
– Assign tags/categories to your articles
– Upload images and embed YouTube, Google or Grouper videos to your articles
– Preview your article before posting live
– Save your article as a draft and come back to finish later
– Allow or forbid comments to be posted on your articles
– Manage all previously posted articles in a dedicated area
– Display your corporate profile or blog overview in a dedicated personal link
– Display various types of information on your dedicated profile page
– Allow or forbid users to privately email you about your articles (note: email will be within your TechAddress account, not via your personal email) – Decide whether or not to receive email notifications when your articles are commented on
– Upload a personal image as well as a corporate logo to your dedicated profile page
TechAddress allows regular users to:
– Comment on articles
– Email author of article (note: authors have the ability to decline incoming emails)
– Add authors or articles to your hotlist (note: hotlist is a destination in your account that displays specific articles you have saved or authors you are tracking) – Vote for or against posted articles
– Share an article with a friend of a non-TechAddress user
– Sort articles on homepage by most recent or most popular
– Search for articles by keyword or tag/category label
– Search for comments by keyword, URL, or author
– View all comments posted against all articles
– View only your comments posted against articles
– Privately email authors of articles
We look forward to your feedback and thank you for visiting and participating in TechAddress!